Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 Update 2 is now available for download and was release last December 22nd 2015.
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 Update 2 is for operating system deployment leveraging the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10.
MDT is the recommended process and toolset for automating desktop and server operating system deployments. MDT provides you with the following benefits:
- Unified tools and processes, including a set of guidance, for deploying desktops and servers in a common deployment console.
- Reduced deployment time and standardized desktop and server images.
Some of the key changes in MDT 2013 Update 2 are:
- Support for the latest Windows ADK for Windows 10.
- Improvements to deployment and upgrade of Windows 10.
- Support for the current branch of System Center Configuration Manager (currently version 1511).
For more information:
What’s Changed in MDT 2013 Update 2: ttp://blogs.technet.com/b/mniehaus/archive/2016/01/11/what-s-changed-in-mdt-2013-update-2.aspx
MDT 2013 Update 2 Now Available: http://blogs.technet.com/b/msdeployment/archive/2015/12/22/mdt-2013-update-2-now-available.aspx
No comments yet.