I’ve recently installed Altaro and it’s quite easy to use,
Main features in Altaro Hyper-V Backup
- Hot Backups – MS VSS Integration – Back up live VMs with zero downtime by leveraging the Microsoft VSS Hyper-V Writer.
- Restore Clones – Restore VMs to the same Hyper-V Host but with a different name.
- Restore to different Hyper-V host – Restore an individual or a group of VMs to a different Hyper-V Host.
- ReverseDelta Incremental Backup – Incremental Backup Technology for hyper-speed efficiency.
- File Level Restore – Mount backed up VHDs and restore files without having to restore a whole Virtual Machine.
- Backs up Hyper-V clusters – Cluster support for larger installations.
- Backup schedules – Set different backup schedules for different VMs.
- Restore different versions – Restore from multiple points in time rather than ‘the most recent backup’
- Supports Microsoft Hyper-V Server (Core) – Works with the free Microsoft S Hyper-V Server (Core).
- Sandbox Restore Tests – Build a plan to make sure that in case of disaster you’re fully covered.
- Backs up Hyper-V Snapshots – If your VMs have snapshots than you can back up the snapshots as well.
- Offsite Backup with WAN Acceleration – Backup to an offsite Altaro Backup Server over a WAN connection for added redundancy.
- Remote Management – Manage your Altaro Hyper-V Backup from another machine.
- Backup Compression – Get smaller and faster backups by enabling compression on your backup drive.
- Backup Encryption – Secure your backup data with military grade AES encryption.
- Microsoft Exchange backup and Item Level Restore -Backup your Microsoft Exchange server and restore at Item level from within the Exchange database.
Look them up here: http://www.altaro.com/hyper-v-backup/
and read the review at spcieworks: http://community.spiceworks.com/product/44131-altaro-hyper-v-backup